- Create a cloud account
- Go to your
- Edit your website
- Edit the website-name.txt file
- Once it is edited, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your website published!
Edit your website:
You have 2 options to edit your website:
1. Graphic editor
- Go to https://editor.silex.me/
- choose a template to start
- edit the template
- Configure it to save it on your cloud:
- Publish Settings
- host: https://cloud.indie.host/remote.php/webdav/
- and then your username / password
- click on the selector next to the Website folder
- the configuration is done, click on the top right cross to close the configuration
- Modify your website, and once you are happy you can publish it
- File -> Publish
And some paid templates here: https://www.templamatic.com/templates/silex
2. Text mode
Just open the
index.html file and modify it as it pleases you!
Edit the website-name.txt file
Edit the file and put the username you want to use.
(username can’t contain other char than [a-z,A-Z,0-9])
For instance, by default, it is
mywebsite, this would be transformed into https://site.indie.host/mywebsite .